Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 39

It has been a crazy week. I moved to Temuco. It´s really pretty here and the people are great. We are teaching a lot of families. Claudio and Liset, a married couple we are teaching, will be getting baptized on the 15th. We are also teaching two other young families who can get baptized this month. It´s amazing teaching families. It´s incredible what this gospel does for families. I had to go to Concepción on Thursday for a meeting and got back late Friday night. On Saturday I tore some ligaments in my foot and had to go to the hospital. My companion, Elder Hansen from Washington, gave me a blessing, we continued working that day with crutches, and the next day I was walking again. The Priesthood is real. God can work miracles with it. About 120 people go to church here. It´s my first ward. The zone, Temuco Cautín, has 32 missionaries. I don´t have much time to do anything ha. It´s been a great experience so far and I know that it will continue to be. I feel like I will be growing a lot this cambio. I love you, Micaela! Have a great week, everyone.

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment