Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 36

This week was really long. We did a lot of searching for new people to teach. We found 27 new investigators! It was incredible, but I´m dead tired. It definitely strengthened my testimony of the fact that, when we work diligently and do all that we can, God does the rest. We are working with the Ramos family still (Pablo, Olga, Heber, and Katy). They are doing great and progressing everyday! It´s an amazing experience to watch them grow as a family. They have a baptismal date for this coming Saturday and, if it happens, it will be in the river! That´ll be amazing. Please keep them in your prayers! Happy Valentine´s Day and Happy 13-month anniversary to the beautiful Micaela Morgan Wright. We may not be together for this one, but I know that we will have an eternity of them together after I get home. I also want to say thank you too all of my family members that wrote me. I received the package this week and loved all the letters I got. I´m extremely lucky to have the family that I´ve been blessed with. Y´all are always in my prayers and I love y´all very much. Thank you for everything. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Elder Reynolds   



No comments:

Post a Comment