Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 50

I don´t have much time to write, but it was a good week. Cristian was baptized and the 6 missionaries in our ward, including me, performed in a talent show. We rapped a hymn. It was really funny. I will have someone upload that to Facebook, most likely Cristian. Cristian´s mom, Andrea, and another lady named Lissette may be baptized this coming weekend, so please keep them in your prayers. We watched "17 Miracles" this morning. It was amazing. I recommend it to everyone. I also love this video about the Book of Mormon:http://youtu.be/3dNYpXZIN_c. Watch it! I promise that I will have more to say this coming week. Happy Birthday, on the 21st, to my little brother Blake! He will be 21! I love you, buddy! 

Elder Reynolds
Elder Reynold's 2nd zone

Elder Lopez from San Antonio (he also is an Aggie... shame.)

Cristian's Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment