Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 48

Fabiola Lucila Canuillan Gamboa was baptized this Saturday and confirmed a member of the exact same church that Christ established on Sunday! It was amazing! The ward really supported her. A ton of members showed up and a lot of the young women in the ward were there to support her and make her feel welcome. Someone who isn´t a member of the church told us this week that she loved how much unity there is in our church. It´s amazing how united a body of people can be when Christ is at the base of everything. The people in the church may not be perfect, but I do know that the church organization itself is perfect because Christ established it. I feel humbled knowing that we can be a part of that. Obviously I want to share that with everyone. We are working really hard in Labranza. We are hoping for 3 baptisms on the 17th, so keep Cristian, Andrea, and Lissette in your prayers! This week, on the 8th, I will have one year left in the mission field. The time has literally flown by. It´s unreal. I love being here and love being a missionary. There is nothing greater than seeing the Atonement of Christ in action every single day. I know that I don´t have much time left here and that makes me sad, but I do know that every day is a chance to get better and a chance to bless someone´s life. Happy, almost, Mother´s Day to all the mom´s out there, especially Dina Reynolds and Doris Reynolds, two of the greatest moms to every walk the Earth. I love you both very much and I hope you have a wonderful Mother´s Day. I love you, Micaela!!! Have a great week, everyone!

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment