Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 32

We had some miracles happen this week. First, we have been teaching a guy named Mauricio since I got here, but we stopped teaching him for a while because he lost his desires to read and pray and go to church. But, a couple of weeks ago, he called us in the morning to see what time church started and then showed up by himself. A few days later, he asked us to come by and visit him, so obviously we did. He now has a baptismal date for the 25th of this month! He is only 24 and now wants his girlfriend to listen to us and has been inviting her to listen. We also have been teaching a man named Pedro. His wife and one of his daughters were recently baptized. For weeks, he denied every baptismal invitation we extended. But yesterday, he finally accepted and has a date for the 25th, as well! God is really working miracles here in Renaico. I will be staying here for at least 6 more weeks. My companion is leaving and I will be getting a new companion tomorrow. His name is Elder Hinckley. I'm grateful for the opportunity that I had to serve with Elder Escalante. I really learned a lot from him. I know he will do great things in his next sector. I've officially been with Micaela Morgan Wright for over a year now! I love you, Micaela! Start making wedding invitations to everyone who tells you that we won't get married and I'll start making a list to send you. I love you! Have a wonderful week everyone!

Elder Reynolds 

No comments:

Post a Comment