Saturday, October 25, 2014

Week 64

This was a great week! I turned 24 on the 16th and President Bluth and his wife cooked a huge breakfast for me and my companions. It was a lot of fun. My great-grandson in the mission just got here this week. What I mean by that is that the missionary I trained trained a missionary, who is now training another missionary. His name is Elder Davies. He is a great guy. We had some more conferences this week. They never end haha. Vanesa Silva is progressing a lot and now has a baptismal date for the 7th of November!    It´s amazing what the Spirit can do to change the lives of so many. She has a lot of family problems, but has found that the gospel helps her to overcome them and to always have a positive attitude, understanding that trials and difficulties are necessary for our progression here in this life. Have a great week!

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment