Friday, October 17, 2014

Week 63

It was another busy week with a lot of traveling due to the conferences, but I had a lot of fun. We are working well in our own sector, too. We are teaching someone named Vanesa. She is awesome and is progressing a lot. She has sincere desires to come closer to God and is already seeing and feeling the changes that the gospel brings. I love the mission so much. Seeing people make changes in their lives and feeling the love of the Lord is the greatest thing I could ask for. I am so grateful for this experience. Some missionaries in the conference, those going home, shared their testimonies and it make me really sad thinking that someday my mission will end. Obviously I miss my family, but I have grown to love everything about the mission and all the friends I have made here in this country. I have never grown so much in my life and it´s hard realizing that it doesn't last forever. BUT, there is still a lot to be done!

Elder Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment