Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 44

It was another awesome week! 6 of our investigators were able to come watch general conference with us! Elizabeth and Robinson were baptized! It was a miracle. Elizabeth, this past Friday, began to feel sick so she went to the hospital. We visited her Saturday morning and she wasn´t sure when she would be able to leave. We were told that if she didn´t leave Saturday, that she wouldn´t be able to leave untilMonday and she would miss her baptism. Well, on Sunday morning she called us. She told us that a doctor was there and that she thought she would be able to leave that morning. Just a few hours later, she showed up at church, watched general conference, had her baptismal interview, passed it, and was baptized with her husband. It was amazing. I felt like I was baptized. I felt so clean afterwards and I know it´s because God´s glory really is manifest in His ordinances. After Robinson´s confirmation, he hugged me and didn´t say anything but thank you. Those are two of the greatest words I´ve ever heard. After Elizabeth´s confirmation, she hugged me too haha. The cambio ended today and the new one starts tomorrow. I will be staying here with Elder Hansen for at least 6 more weeks. I´m looking forward to it. So everyone knows, all of the earthquakes in Chile that happened recently are all in the north. They are nowhere near where I am. In addition, Chile is very prepared for earthquakes, so there is nothing to worry about. Happy 15-month-anniversary to the love of my eternal life, Micaela Morgan Wright! I love you! Have a great week, everyone!

Elder Reynolds
Elder Reynolds and his zone

The other missionaries from his house in La Branza

Elizabeth and Robinson's baptism!


No comments:

Post a Comment